Sunday, October 28, 2007

Has Anyone Worked For Alfa Insurance

I'll come back ... Ruth's China

morning was not too cold, it was a donkey's belly colored sky, that is so fond of Sabina. Lima day was quite normal. The only difference, of course, is that that day tickets were sold to the second concert of Soda Stereo, the last oporutnidad to see something historic. The trio of Latin American rock music was so good can be achieved.

And yes because I have my input. Not too cheap, pa not have to feel without looking, not too far pa not have to do and forget to feel. I'm in MotoRocker PICNIC, right there in the middle half pa jump to people.

Auntie is happy, nephews !!!!! SODA SODA SODA !!!!!!!



'm so happy that I did not care to lose the U last night, is happy for the chorriadas me !!!!! Master the blade, pure heart!!

andwhere played? In Naconal!

And where touch Soda??

In National!!

From now on, my time is counted backwards, everything is upside down, until 9 SODA!

See you again ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment