5.550gr to spinning out Candida and Gijón on Friday 16
quite have not written and I did not have much time lol.
therefore you went fishing on Friday, Manu and me and then apuntaronse Espina, Beni and Primu first Candas specifically went to a "beach" which is next to the campsite and we were taking xorra, xorrón and the cebu ta sapa very expensive and can not be ... lol.
pa
Then take a break from the XATA we took went for a pint of beer and Silvia Loren conditions. {Loren Grab a cane !!!!}. Then fishing at the jetty in Candide, a very beautiful night with good temperature, a slight breeze but the sea like a platu aghhhh but are you going to do ... We
from 10:30 until about 12:30 pm without chopped and used as xorra bait, xorrón, sapa and knife, just as he was picking up the cane to walk and find us Gijón pa with the rest of the troops of the future Club blooms feel that I bring to pick up weight and I say BRING Alges go weird or some shit and plasss a jijiji pa octopus bag and ate Sunday lu Li and I was very Ricu hehe. After collecting
sew them throw pa gijon and were fishing in the port itself on the jetty where there where that Marine. A fund will not fall ná and the only thing that entertained us a bit was a buoy which came a vogue hehehe and finally when I pick up that Beni and recovered a pair of left enronchaes Boyes.
Well as usual one night charrada fishing and other very nice and true divertida.Por Manu and I am going and I have to call Loren to see if it is pointed Ballota pa fishing, Rapalas a while and then we'll have a cane if you get something back.
Already premiered win the spinning equipín I gotcha! Jijijiji. Haber
scale if we are playing there tomorrow !!!!!! Come win people to pass it right!
PS: No photos of the day because I forgot the camera lol but tomorrow tranquis not forget me, because I foresee that we will catch a good Wolf!
0 comments:
Post a Comment