Thursday, February 5, 2009
Grecian Formula Arthritis
three days ago that helped, or hindered, in the kitchen. Blend, short and even dressing. Three hours ago I saw one of the many Mexican novels that I've been following this summer. My favorite is that of one Colunga and Lucero, some fat and haggard but Lucero after all. HCE
three minutes a friend invited me to the beach without knowing that I'm just going to get black like Beyonce but sand and sea, hablaos.
three and a half ago that my goldfish has had to get used to living with the trash. A fish to be negligible, who spends half the day thinking about shit down safely and the other half by eating it. How can you be a friend of you eat your poop? It is impossible. Furthermore, the goldfish is sad because we had to bury B7, his close friend aquatic recently. His funeral was most solemn, I made a hole in the pot of my mom, I said, "I wanted" and threw earth quickie to forget you ever existed.
I wish it were that easy with people, I wish I could bury it ...
... Three months ago you left. Correction, two months and twenty days. Since then I think of you much more than when you went to Chile and I wondered what you were living and what would be eating, smoking, dreaming. Now there are questions, not a single look. There are only old photos, which were still small, we did not know How to paint the mouth or wear high heels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment