Monday, April 20, 2009

Real Wolf Tooth Necklace

were not

This Weekend week could go fishing Saturday and Sunday, but no luck.

On Saturday I went to Armando , Pepe and Carlos, which of course is always a pleasure to go to these great fishermen because they're guys PM, River me with them a lot and always give me tips to improve your technique or learn some things about the sea but even I would notice, and from there to thank those fishing days as pretty. Nothing
pulled out a kiler Armando, a Button Pepe, Carlos one that turned water to me and I was because I caught a bit of a surprise and hooked bad, just play the Feed Shallow water runoff and chopped crank, I see his head above water and released.

Sunday turned again and the sea was echadisima , after to give the minnows tried a bit with walkers and spoons but nothing at all, not even entered needles.

From here I wanted to make a complaint, and it is rare to go fishing and do not see a few meters from the coast practically lying on the same beaches as the long lines, without respecting the distance that they need to take and I do not seems to me that the authorities do little to prevent it is a shame because we are going to have a good time and try to fool some fish annoy us enough.

PD: On Monday before Easter I got a 2,800-kg, when you get the pictures and set them here.

Greetings to all and good fishing!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment