On Saturday night, something happened I had had nightmares every month: ran over my dog. For old friends of this blog, know that my dog \u200b\u200bSnoopy was a Peruvian hairless dog, which I spent once one of my posts. Also know that I love my dog \u200b\u200band I lived with him for ten years. It is no small thing and my dog \u200b\u200bis any dog, it's MINE.
so far does not rise and even though the fracture, his reflexes have improved, doctors say his prognosis is guarded.
I have great faith in his bones welded and will achieve walking. I hope so. Meanwhile
I only hope that you try and gradually feel stronger, look at me and start running.
Today is Friendship Day and I think that in these ten years I had my best friend Snoopy.
So I decided to write this post, I decided to write Snoopy because we slept together, we played together, ate together and walked together.
Because every time I came home from school or work, ran to greet me.
Because yesterday you tried and you get frustrated when you realize that you could not move. Because
never urinate in the house. Because
take your medicine without turning. Because you are warm
Because you look cute even when you break the back seat of my dad
Because you like to give you half my cocoroko
For your birthday you eat your chocolate cake and always ask For more
your birthday is approaching
Because I love you just because you want ...
PS: The dog picture is not my Snoopy, but it is physically just like
0 comments:
Post a Comment