Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cellebrite Ume 36 Pro License



This Sunday I went out to give the jigging aboard Zalina with David and Dani , a couple of good guys I met when I was with Manu in Open of Spinning in Cantabria , also Manu was coming but finally we was impossible and well he fucked hehe.

We left at 6 pm about the sea almost almost like a plate of funds were between 50 and 80 meters giving the irons. Some
mometos with much current not know if it good or bad but we caught fish hehe. We took 3 San Martines
, 2 David and the other self, David of between 2 and 2.5 Kg and mine a little smaller, Dani did not have much luck with the bites because they only had one and the final the fish was it, David had another hooked but with the same result.
As for me, because I can not complain as part of San Martin had a pair of fish across the line, the first was with a Wasabi Orange 90 gr paseandolo the bottom and as I prepare to regoger zassss picadón and hardly gave me time to realize when I gives a was removed and however, I do not know if the fluorocarbon was choppy or like we were a serrated saws fund with any of them but the jig was not up hehe. In the second bite I held it long enough I think I missed it by beginner in this technique ... I had the brakes too tight and pulled the fish in the background let me go, not that kind would be but I know it was very big!

For second day of playing Jigging scale so I can not complain hehe from here wanted thank David and Dani giving me the opportunity to go fishing with them being two fishermen , a greeting guys!

here leave some photos of the day and a video , I need a video Dani of taking one of the San Martines that add nothing more I can.





Combo rod + reel jigging euros _________120
Twisted Game - Fisher of 0.35 euros _________50
Jig "nisu "color euros rosa__________________6.5
My face at the end of the video _______________No hahaha priceless


0 comments:

Post a Comment