Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Remington Sps Varmint 308 Accuracy Reviews

A good trip! Second day of jigging

This Saturday went with Dani David and bass and is already the second time I go with them 100% jajajaja no fault

At half past 6 in the morning and we were in the scree and we were not more than 2 hours fishing, Dani got two plus two who returned to the water, David took one and three and I was another one we each uno.La largest of Dani of 5.5 kg the other of 2.5 kg, one of David from 3 kg and the other two kilo-plus, mine of 1.9 kg .

Indeed, when we Dani left behind and climbed a large stone and threw to David and I later and I was telling David that if he went there to be a big as her out and when we were us in another set as 80 meters from him, and saw him with one but did not go to help thinking it would be a normaluca and it was a bug exagerao , the truth that what a way to refine take a well pa at that site, yes sir a 10!

one morning with Tues perfect, could not be better if we become a couple of hours as Dani said load the fixed shaken!





Regards and good fishing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment