Hello friends, after not have updated your blog long ago finally published a scale-inlet tacando hehe. My
compete
Manu and I were able Brand jigging rods as we left with the husband of my mother, Mael is a professional fisherman, the squid and the way to give a little to the irons.
We had a day of luxury, sun and calm sea squid gave us quite well, we tried jigs at dawn without success and around 11 in the morning we went to a wreck to try and third time I threw the iron water, let it get to the bottom and the third turn of the handle plassssss , nail decision and when I'm going to give up many heads but did not give me a good fight made me a lot illusion and enjoyed as a dwarf, especially when these up and about 6 meters below the water you see out hehe, was a itchy or at so I think, but get me in doubt: p
weighed 1.570 g entered a Be Rock of 150 gr orange, of course I can assure you that delicious baked !!!!!!
The penalty was that the compiled could not release the rod throwing a fish on board, but hey I am sure that next certainly opens outlets.
Yes, the arms .... my mother is exhausting!
Here you have some photos of the fishing day.
By the way this other photo is of another component of "The blooms Fishing Team" first bass that gets throw down , Beni congratulations!
0 comments:
Post a Comment