Thursday, July 9, 2009

Labelled Diagram Of A Shark

A couple of hours fishing in Asturias Basses

Today we went to have a good time with Black Bass Manu and I wanted to thank you from here to Miky of http://spinningasturiano.blogspot.com/ have told me where to fantastic fish these predators freshwater Asturias, spent a couple of hours fishing, we tested the strollers we have for the sea bass ( Hydro Popper Yo-Zuri and Super Spook of Heddon ) and although some pescasemos them I seem to have too large for of that pond Basses and also were fishing with spoons for trout.

'd get more than a dozen and a half between the two, I think it gives of course we do catch and release, and we had a pipe, even not know if it because they know a lot of fine print, or why, but there to walk a very fine, especially if you want to buy one of the good sized.

Here you have a photo of the fishing day, apart from saying that you want to know where the pond is to spend a very long time it only has is to send me a mail to rodaballu @ gmail. com and I will reply with pleasure.




0 comments:

Post a Comment